Posts PDF and Downloads Page

Quite a while back (well over a year ago) I had a request from a reader to put my posts into a downloadable format.  I've finally gotten around to doing that; a PDF of almost all the posts published so far is now available on the new Downloads page (a link to the page is also available to the right).  I've re-ordered and grouped the posts in a way that I hope presents the information in a gradual, logical way.  Even so, it's difficult to translate blog posts to an offline format (obviously, they rely heavily on links).  I still hope some of you find it useful.  The sample projects referenced in many of the posts are also available for download on the same page.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!. I was the one who requested this option a year back and i could see all the content. Thank You tons for your effort. One more question :). Will you update this PDF whenever you post a new SoapUI topic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. It may take me a little while, but yes, I do hope to keep the PDF up-to-date with most new posts. I've left out a few of the "quick" posts (like this one) that touch briefly on a general topic or don't seem applicable to a collection like this.

      Delete

Please be respectful of others (myself included!) when posting comments. Unfortunately, I may not be able to address (or even read) all comments immediately, and I reserve the right to remove comments periodically to keep clutter to a minimum ("clean" posts that aren't disrespectful or off-topic should stay on the site for at least 30 days to give others a chance to read them). If you're looking for a solution to a particular issue, you're free to post your question here, but you may have better luck posting your question on the main forum belonging to your tool's home site (links to these are available on the navigation bar on the right).